Waterfall Rappelling at Diksal
Waterfall Rappelling at Diksal
Location: Diksal Waterfall near Bhivpuri.
Batches: 15th July 2018 ( Batch – 1 )
05th August 2018 (Batch – 2)
02nd September 2018 (Batch – 3)
Height: Appx 115 ft.
Cost: 1050/- Per Person
Diksal waterfall is located close to Bhivpuri station. A one-hour trek from Bhivpuri railway station, it takes you to this waterfall which stands tall at roughly 115ft. The easy graded trek gives plenty of panoramic views of the surroundings. We get to walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Train to catch: Karjat Slow Train
05:20 am CST
05:30 am Byculla
05:40 am Dadar
05:50 am Kurla
05:56 am Ghatkopar
06:17 am Thane
06:39 am Dombivali
06:48 am Kalyan
07.30 am Bhivpuri
08:30 am – After having breakfast we will start the hour-long trek to the waterfall patch.
09:30 am – Reach the main waterfall patch, Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – 04:00 pm (Rappelling Activity).
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm – Reach back to Bhivpuri station.
Breakfast in the morning.
Safety and First Aid.
Certified Professional expertise.
1-time Rappelling charges. (Extra Rappelling cost: 700/-)
Travel till Bhivpuri station from your station/CST
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
Things to carry :
– Extra pair of clothes.
– Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly
– Compulsory items: Scarf for Ladies Must.
– A proper two-sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free
– ID proof, approx 3 ltr water, some snacks, Should wear good trekking shoes, full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, if you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid, carry some extra clothes.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
(It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.)
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis.
Important Points to keep in mind:
1 The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
2 Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
3 Please do not wear any jewelry.
4 Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.
5 Alcohol is strictly prohibited on any events. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If a call goes unattended drop a msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
* Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
– Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Adventure Geek reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
– Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
– The campsite has a strict NO Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
– All timings mentioned above are tentative.
For similar events visit Events in Mumbai