Trek to Umberkhind
The trek route starts from kurwande village near Lonavala and ends at chhavni near khopoli. The battle during rainy season. Seasonal rivers from on the route we plan to trek here on 10th June 2018
Odyssey Type: One Day
Difficulty Level: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Base: Kurwande & Chavani
Distance From Pune: 90 kms
Region: Lonavala – Khopoli
05:30 Departure (Breakfast on the way)
08:00 Arrival at Kurwande & Start the trek
13:00 Reach Umberkhind & Exploration
14:00 Start return journey
17:30 Arrive at Pune
Step 1: Contact: Call us on +91 9764384221 or +91 9028163088 for seat availability.
Step 2: Payment: You have for options to pay us: (a) Online Transfer, (b) UPI, (c) PayTM, (d) Cheque.
Step 3: Fill the Enrollment Form Once transaction is complete, please fill the Enrollment form
Step 4: Confirmation: You will receive communication (Email/ Text/ WhatsAPP) from us regarding your booking details and additional information regarding the trip.
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Hingne Khurd
IFSC / RTGS : HDFC0000825
A/C Name : Zenith Odysseys
A/C Type : Current Account
A/c Number : 50200005722253
UPI Address: ZenithOdysseys@HDFCBank
PayTM: +91 97643 84221 / +91 90281 63088
Cheque: can be drawn in favor of Zenith Odysseys
** Participation to activity is subject to realization of cheque.
1) Water 2 liters or more
2) Good Rucksack with rain cover
3) Personal Medicines if any
4) ID Proof
1) Dry foods like: Chikki, Chocolates and cakes etc.
2) Extra Pair of clothes & sleepers/ floaters
3) Rain protection / wind cheater/ cap / scarf as per the weather.
4) Hand Towel
5) Sunscreen lotion / face wash
6) Camera or Binoculars
Rs. 950 per person (including 5% GST)
1) Travel by a private non AC bus.
2) Morning Tea & Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea & Snacks
3) Adventure Experts & Leaders
4) First aid kit.
5) Safety & Tested Equipments
6) Government Service Tax
7) Personal Entry, Toll & Parking etc
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water,
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
1) Walk down the valley
2) Pristine forests
3) Tryst with History
4) Quick get away from Pune