Savandurga Cycling And Kayaking
Savandurga is known to have the largest monolith hills in Asia which is nearby Arkavathi river. The river passes through a famous Thippagondanahalli reservoir. Manchinbele dam and Dodda Alada Mara are the main tourist places anyone bike rider would love to explore.
Savandurga Cycling rims the exciting journey with lots of challenges for bikers including sloping downhill roads, difficult uphill, scenic ambience and mysterious forest region. The amazing cycling journey near Bangalore begins from Savandurga base and takes you through the green region of a forest for Manchinbele dam where you can enjoy the water sports like kayaking and swimming to steam off your body heat.
- 06:30am Pickup and start from Bangalore
- 08:30am Have breakfast
- 10:30am Start cycling from Savandurga Base to Manchinbele Dam through the forest 20.km distance
- 01:30pm Have lunch & relax
- 02:00pm Start kayaking & swimming at manachanabele dam
- 04:00pm Head back to banglore
- 05:30pm Reach banglore