Sakleshpur Diaries Bangalore
It promises to be one of the best Trekking and Camping Events in Bangalore. These Bangalore Trekking Events are a feast for the Nature and Adventure Enthusiasts and for those who are not much fond of such activities, will surely make you fall in love with it.
Sakleshpur Diaries is categorized under Camping in Bangalore, Trekking in Bangalore, Bangalore Trekking Events and Adventure Camping Events in Bangalore .
How would you like a luxury vacation at an affordable and low price ?
Yes, you’ve heard it right. Monks on Wheels in association with Whats Brand New and Eka Resort brings to you a premium 3-star resort leisure weekend getaway at an unbelievable price.
Which place you might ask ?
Sakleshpur, a beautiful town in Karnataka. Its scenic beauty, lush green coffee plantations, fascinating mountains, and pleasant romantic weather conditions make it a perfect holiday destination.
Resort Name Eka Resort:-
Built in 2012 in a refreshing contemporary style, the resort is beautifully laid out and landscaped, with a homely touch brought on by the warmth of the staff. The cottages are thatched-roof affairs, comfortable and spacious. All tents/rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, 24-hour running hot water, electric kettles and luxury beddings.
Get ready to revisit the wondrous innocence of your childhood when your mind and body rejoice in its strength and vitality.
Itinerary of the event:-
1. Start at sun rise around 6 AM from Bengaluru.
2. Have delicious breakfast at Mayura Hotel, Bellur Cross(Unlimited Food Menu).
3. After breakfast, visit the outstanding star-shaped Manjarabad Fort.
4. After getting mesmerized by the fort, it’s time for lunch(self- sponsored).
5. After lunch, we head to our refreshing contemporary style built Eka resort.
6. Get into your luxury tents/rooms and freshen up.
7. Some leisure time to uncover Sakleshpur’s secrets. Stray off the beaten path and let yourself into the grasp of nature.
8. Once you notice that the sun has sunk on the west, huddle up around a heart-warming bonfire to share tales of you and your companions, showcase some of your dance moves and sing your heart out.
We will however require the rain gods’ permission for this.
9. You must be hungry? Aren’t you? Delicious Dinner is ready for you to dig in.
10. End the day with Overnight stay.
1. We wake up early in the morning and freshen up, so we’ll offer you people some tea, prepared freshly from the plantations.
Once we are ready, we shall take a 4X4 jeep ride for about 10 km to Mookana Abbe WatersFalls.
2. Relax and be one with nature in waterfalls. All your stomachs must be growling by now. So we return and Breakfast is next.
3.After breakfast, Activities and Leisure time at the resort until lunch.
4. After the fun, it’s time for Lip smacking Lunch.
5. After lunch we start our Return journey to the Bengaluru city , have dinner(self sponsored) enroute and reach at night.
1) Accommodation will be on sharing basis in AC tents/rooms.
2) This is Kid friendly event.
3) Good news for pet lovers, this is also a pet friendly event.
4) If double sharing room is required, it may be arranged at an additional cost depending on the availability.
All this and more at an
Early Bird offer without transport: Rs.3199/- *(including Taxes)
Early Bird offer with transport:Rs.4299/- *(including Taxes)
Actual Price without transport: Rs.3999/-* (including taxes)
Actual Price with Transport: Rs 4899/-*(including taxes)
The trip cost includes :
1. Meals: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch Buffet (Veg & Non Veg), 1 Dinner Buffet (Veg & Non Veg), 1 evening Tea.
2. Accommodation on sharing basis in AC tents/rooms with attached clean bathrooms.
3. Campfire party with fun activities.
4. Usage of resort facilities(swimming pool,cricket,volleyball etc)
5. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any)
6. 4X4 Jeep ride charges.
7. 2 or more Monks on Wheels Team member who is there with you throughout the journey keeping all of you energized and making the day filled with fun activities.
Transportation & Fuel costs, Lunch of Day 1 & Dinner Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
1) People can make their own transportation arrangements or we could do that for you. The transportation arranged by us will INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES as mentioned above.
2) We need a minimum of 10 people or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
3) We need a minimum of 5 bikes to organize a bike ride.
4) All of us will start the journey together immaterial of the type of transport opted.
The surroundings around the resort will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that this is a leisure nature retreat event & 3 -star luxury resort.
Things required for the event :-
1. Water bottles
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
For bookings and queries:-
Call or whatsapp us on
Type of Event: Adventure Trekking Bangalore.
Category of Event: Camping in Bangalore.
Sakleshpur Diaries is categorized under Camping and Trekking Activities in Bangalore, Camping Trekking Near Bangalore, Adventure Trekking Activities in Bangalore and Trekking Events in Bangalore this week.
If you wish to explore events similar to Camping and Trekking Activities in Bangalore, Camping Trekking Near Bangalore, Adventure Trekking Activities in Bangalore and Trekking Events in Bangalore this week, keep visiting EventStreet.