PNB MetLife Junior Badminton Championship Mumbai 2018
PNB Metlife JBC 2018 is a Junior Open tournament, recognized by BAI and it is open for BAI registered and its affiliated states players to play in PNB Metlife JBC 2018. This year the tournament will be played across 10 cities: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata & Kochin & National finals will be played in Delhi.
The tournament will be played across 8 age categories: –
· U – 9 (Boys & Girls)
· U – 11 (Boys & Girls)
· U – 13 (Boys & Girls)
· U – 15 (Boys & Girls)
Eligibility Criteria :
Players of any School/College/Academy/Club from India are eligible for participation in the Singles Event of the JUNIOR BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP, provided he/she Fulfils the mentioned age eligibility criteria (Cut-Off Dates), as per mentioned norms. Any players/participants staying overseas can also play this tournament provided they have Indian nationality.
All matches (singles event) will be played on the knockout basis.
· Each player will play 11 points best of 3 games (based on the number of entries received)
· Finals will be of 15 points best of 3 games
Players/participants are restricted to play in maximum two (2) categories (as per the Mentioned age category) in this proposed event.
PLAYING EQUIPMENT & ATTIRE: –
– Shuttles will be provided by Organizer.
– Players have to arrange for their own badminton racquets.
– SHOES WITH DARK SOLES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE. ONLY SHOES WITH GUM SOLES, CANVASS SOLES OR FULL WHITE SOLES WILL BE ALLOWED.
– Shall be dressed appropriately in T-Shirt/polo, shirt/ Shorts/skirt. Inappropriate clothing (amongst other items) includes jeans, flip-flops/sandals, and beach/Bermuda shorts. The Referee will decide if a player is inappropriately dressed.
– Brandings/sponsorship/player/state-names on playing apparels as per BAI guidelines.
REGISTRATION FEES: –
– Rs. 500 for BS, GS for all 8 categories
– All participants have to register before entering the venue
– Food box will be provided to all participants during lunch time, 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm
– Payment mode Cash or Online.
Contact no- 7530818104, 9870320323
For similar events visit Events in Mumbai