Mumbai Breakfast Cycle Ride
It’s a total 15 kms ride which start from Colaba at 6.30 in the morning and will end till 10.00 am. Breakfast will be at restaurant after ride is over. There are many famous restaurant which is well known for its old charm and they serve Yummy Bun Muska, best Kheema Pav and awesome Bread Omlet.
Date: 10th June 2018
06:00 am: Meet at Colaba Causeway and cycle distribution.
06:30 am: Start Cycle Ride.
Mumbai Breakfast ride will pass through following areas:-
● Gateway of India
● Flora Fountain
● CSMT Station
● Marine Drive
● Girgaon Chowpatty
08:00 am: Return ride towards breakfast point.
09:00 am: Have a Breakfast.
Tour concludes with sweet memories.
Cost: INR 750 + 5% GST
● Cycle with helmet
● Morning Breakfast
● Expertise charges
● First aid
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done before 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done before10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After which no refund will be provided.
Disclaimer: During monsoon season, if there is heavy rainfall, we may cancel the cycle ride for safety reason. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice. No arguments and complaints will be entertained. If Small Steps Adventuers cancels the ride refund will be initiated after deducting transactional charges of Rs. 50.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● 2 litres of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things
RULES & FAQ
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not be responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.See more