Monsoon thrilling Trek to Dudhsagar
Dudhsagar Waterfall trek on July 14-15 and 28-29, 2018
Batch 1 – July 14-15
Batch 2 – July 28-29
Batch 3 – August 11-12
Batch 4 – August 25-26
Region: Karnataka & Goa boundary
Difficulty level: Easy
Cost – 2350/- PP
Dudhsagar Waterfalls- springing from a lofty height of 600m is located on the Goa-Karnataka border. It lies at a distance of 60 km from Panaji and 10 km from Colem Railway Station. Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa’s border with Karnataka state. It is four-tiered.
Dudhsagar is one of the world’s most exquisite falls. It lies high up in the Mandovi River’s watershed and so is not particularly spectacular during the dry season. During the monsoon season, however, the falls are transformed into one of the most powerful falls in India. Dudhsagar Falls is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The water plummets hundreds of meters (over a thousand feet) in large volumes during the rainy monsoon season, forming one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in Goa. It is a major part of the Goa ecosystem. It is a four-tiered waterfall with a total height of 310 meters (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 meters (100 feet)
One has to get down at Kulem (Collem) railway station and walk towards the falls which are about 11 km away. It normally takes 2–3 hours to reach. The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls will be visible while you hike towards the waterfalls.
Meeting point at Pune Railway station at 04:10 pm on Saturday, July 14 / 28, 2018
Day 1: Saturday. July 14 / 28, 2018
Mumbai people will check Neeta Volvo or Shivneri from Borivali and Dadar respectively
8.00am Borivali it will reach by 3.30pm at Pune Railway Station
(Note this Tentative Please ask us before booking tickets)
We will be catching the Goa Express at 4.35 pm
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar
Day 2: Sunday. July 15 / 29, 2018
Reach Dudhsagar by 4.30am
Introduction and breakfast
Start trek towards Dudhsagar waterfall
Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall between 06:00 – 08:00 am
Start walk from Dudhsagar Waterfall towards Kulem – 3 hours
Reach Kulem by 02.00pm
Mumbai people will head to Madgaon to catch Matsygandha/Mangalore express for Mumbai/Panvel
Pune People will catch Goa Express for Pune from Kulem.
Day 3: Monday. July 16 / 30, 2018
Reach Pune/Mumbai early Morning
Cost: 2350/ PP
Pune to Kulem and Madgaon to Mumbai Sleeper Coach Reservation.
1 Breakfast and Lunch. (Veg).
First Aid Medicine.
Sanctuary Entry Charges.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions.
Train Tickets from Pune to Mumbai.
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money to your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / PayTM
Name of the A/c- Vinay K.Gupta
A/c No. 319102010805655
IFSC Code- UBIN0531910
Bank Name Union Bank Of India
Branch- Princess Street Branch, Mumbai.
Call/Whatsapp Vinay:- 9004675388
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt. (Must)
– Good trekking shoes, an extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm clothes / Shawl / bed-sheet (for rest)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito.
– No jeans/skin tight clothes.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for the trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After a trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs were taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
For similar events visit Events in Mumbai