Marketing & Sales Startup Saturday Delhi
Without sales and marketing in place, your business will never succeed.
It’s that this question of priorities exists that one can appreciate why so many startups fail.
For decades, economists have noted that only two things create value in business: innovation and marketing. Everything else is a cost of doing business.
Innovation and Marketing being paramount is evident in a company like Apple, where Marketing distinguished it from PCs. It’s evident in Marketing then figuring out how to make Smartphone cheaper, better, and faster through companies like Samsung and Google.
Having to do Sales is the very definition of a company failing: If you aren’t doing what your customers want, you have to go after and physically tell them.
Looking forward to you at a day packed with lots of in-depth understanding of the startup marketing and sales hacks.
For details about the event, Agenda, Speakers and More:
Venue: American Center, 24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,Near Barakhamba Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Date: 14th July, 2018
Time: 11 am to 2:00 pm
Book your slots here: https://bit.ly/ssdel_july18
We are also planning to offer Product Demos in this edition. Please apply here: http://bit.ly/experiencezone
For Entry to the American Centre, Kindly refer to the security regulations listed below:
• Please carry valid photo identification in original with you for entry.
• The American Center is a two-minute walk from the Barakhamba Road Metro Station.
• Mobile phones are allowed within the American Center.
• For security reasons, photography through mobile phones or any other devices is prohibited.
• Laptops, power banks, iPads, tablets, flash drives, cameras and other electronic items are not allowed within the American Center and there is no place to store these.
• American Center does not provide parking on its premises.
• All visitors may be featured in photos or video to be used for promotional purposes or on social media by the American Center or the U.S. Embassy
For any queries, Please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer.
For similar events visit Events in Delhi