MAKE YOUR EVERY SECOND COUNT
Ms. Rinkal Shukla Founder & Director – Kandor. “KANDOR” is a brainchild of Ms. Rinkal Shukla.
Rinkal’s goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier. Rinkal has been consulting several companies, non-government organizations and addressing many people in her talks and seminars. She has studied, researched, and spoken for 7 years in the fields of Investments, Finance, Leadership & Self-development.
She speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development, including the executives and staff of many of well-known corporations as well as youth. Her exciting talks and seminars on Time Management, Leadership, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology bring about immediate changes and long-term results.
Overview about the Seminar:
No matter who you are, we all have 24 hours each day. Still, some people can achieve more but not you. Why? Your ability to best utilize 24 hours ultimately determines your success. We all are busy these days but not productive. Let’s turn our busy day into productive.
Benefits after attending the Seminar:
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
– Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in how you manage your time.
– Maximize your time by setting priorities, creating useful schedules.
– Better organize yourselves and your workspace for better efficiency.
– Take control of your time and make improvements to your work habits.
– Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress.
The Tips in this training include:
1. The three types of to-do list every person should keep.
2. How to eliminate bad habits and unnecessary activities that slow you down.
3. Mastering the art of saying NO
What participants will get:
1. Student workbook
2. Daily time map, daily time log, personal energy worksheet, current-future activities worksheet.
3. Bonus activities.
4. Training support documents (Training evaluation forms, 5 certificate templates, program outline).