Madhugiri One Day Trek
Hill of the Honey i.e. Madhugiri trek challenges your mental strength with its steep trek passages. One has to be a bit technical and daring to attempt for such venture. But if you are a newbie, fret not, the expert team would take care of it except the fun part which you have to do for yourself.
While you tiptoe on a wedged lane, a panoramic view of hills and breezy weather will elevate your senses. There will be handlebars and rock-cut steps to support you. Once you reach the entrance of Madhugiri Fort you must be ready to be part of some amazing discoveries historically, intellectually and geographically. The fort has a pond which was used to store water coming from the top. If you are lucky enough, you can find some secret places and hideouts in the fort.
At the end, you must halt for some time to absorb the energy of the place which will be reminiscing in the coming years for you.
- 06:30 am – Pickup start
- 08:30 am – Have breakfast on the way.
- 10:00 am – Start trek to Madhugiri fort 3km one side.
- 02:00 pm – Reach back to base and have lunch and return back to Bangalore.
- 06:00 pm – Reach back to Bangalore.
- Breakfast and lunch (simple veg food)
- Trekking and basic first aid
For similar events visit Events in Bangalore