Fireflies Night Trek And Camp
Enough of going searching for Fireflies/Jugnoo….. We have a perfect destination for all, where jugnoo may even enter your tents. Away from all the crowded places, with a beautiful view, this place is just 45kms from Pune. A major part of the Western Ghat jungles twinkle during pr monsoon is the ideal period for fireflies, hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights.
So how about a trek through the trail where you can see fireflies around you? Sounds like Scenes straight out of fairy tales? Yes, it is. Camp Hideout is a perfect place where you don’t have to chase fireflies, you just get thrilled seeing thousands of fireflies flicker across the campsite creating an amazing display of lights sitting in one place.
Be a witness of stars on the earth.
Fireflies / Jugnoo
Good quality Tents
Hygienic western washrooms at the campsite
9th Jun-2018 to 10th Jun-2018
9th Jun-2018 -Day 1
03.00 pm: Assemble at Paud Road outside Burger King and departure to the base village. Evening tea and snacks on the way. Reach base village. Spend some time at Lakeside and enjoy the beautiful sunset. Start trek towards the campsite as it starts getting darker and darker experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display. Enjoy the beautiful sight of fireflies on the way to camp. Reach campsite and freshen up. Have dinner. (Brought by participants) followed by the camp fun. Night at leisure and comfortable tents to sleep.
10th Jun- 2018-Day 2
06.30am: Wakeup call and get freshen up. Have tea & breakfast, pack up and trek back to the base village. It’s an easy trail of 3km. Departure for Pune
Cost: – Rs.1000/- pp
Note – 2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
• Accommodation in good quality clean and hygienic tents on twin or triple sharing basis.
• Carry mats will be provided.
• Hi-tea & snacks, Morning Tea & breakfast
• All Taxes and Service Charges.
• Transportation Pune to Pune (Non AC bus)
•Dinner (to be brought by participants)
•Sleeping bags/chaddar or any alternative.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Rain Cover
• Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Carry personal bedding (sleeping bags, or alternative)
• Good quality trekking/sports shoes for the trek
• Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
• Water bottle(2 liters) and emergency food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Personal Medic*tion (Basic first aid will be available)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
The last date to register 7th Jun 2018, thereafter if available.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or Whatsapp
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: aW5mbyB8IGJhY2twYWNrb3V0ZG9vcnMgISBpbg==
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.