CSPO Training 23-24 July 2018 Pune
A Certified Scrum Master has an important role in the implementation of Scrum on software development project and making sure that Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum. Scrum Master helps Product Owner to create a balance as a process owner for the team. The foremost task of Scrum master is to assists the team in addressing any issues or removing any obstacle that may stand in the team’s way and ensure that the Scrum methodology is being followed.
Scrum Master facilitates the team, allowing it to self-organize and to determine the best way to deliver high value without compromising the ever-important Scrum methodology.
Our two-day interactive and practical Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of Self Management, Iterative Development needed for greater project success as a Scrum Master. We cover basics to advanced level concepts so that you become proficient in Scrum values, practices, and applications.
Our CSM Course Agenda varies according to the CST delivering the training and can vary slightly from the Agenda listed below. Please refer our website to know the faculty of your preferred location.
- General Knowledge
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum Roles
- Product Owner
- The Team
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Scrum Meetings
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
(Note: Scaling Scrum is a topic considered too advanced for the CSM assessment-based certification program)
From the course: After completion of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training you will be able to :
- Discuss on Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum applications and terminology
- Understand detailed terms such as Daily Scrum, User Story, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review
- Understand several roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
- Fill the roles of a ScrumMaster with an in-depth understanding of Scrum Framework.
From the workshop:
- Course material is authorized by Scrum Alliance
- 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs, and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee is included in training fee
- Training will be given by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
After successful completion of our 2-day Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training, you will be eligible for Scrum Alliance’s Online CSM Test.
Once you complete your CSM training, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance which includes a link to create your login credentials to access to the Online CSM Test. If you pass the exam then you have to complete the CSM evaluation and receive the certification. For that first, you have to log in to Scrum Alliance, complete online evaluation, agree to terms and conditions and submit the form, download and take a print out of your certificate. Then you need to sign the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance Membership profile. You will become a member of Scrum Alliance for two years.
Who can attend:
Our Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training is ideal for:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Architects-Software development
- Software Testers
- Software Coders
- Team Leaders or Team Members who are willing to gain more knowledge about Agile and Scrum projects
There is no Prerequisite for the ScrumMaster certification. Any professional who is looking for Scrum Certification can attend Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training.