Creating a Personal Financial Plan
The session covers in detail:
-Importance of Financial Plan
-Overview of Financial Planning Basics – Concept of Compounding, Time Value of Money and Inflation Impact
-Detailed understanding of all the following steps of a Financial Plan with many Examples & Scenarios-
1. How to understand Current Financial Status? – Calculating Net Worth and Creating Cash Flow Statement
2. Risk Planning – Focus on Contingency Planning, Life & Health Insurance and how are they important for the Financial Plan
3. Financial Goal Setting – Discussion on various types of Financial Goals and How to Finalize our Goals?
4. Converting Financial Goals to Financial Plan
5. How to Choose Right Financial Asset?- Brief Discussion about various types of Financial Assets in Indian Markets and their Pros & Cons
6. Financial Plan Implementation
7. Financial Planning Review – How & When to Review
-Role of Financial Advisor
-Thumb Rules to remember for Financial planning
-Concepts of SIP, STP, SWP and how to use them to your advantage?
-And much more!
Minimum Half an hour Question & Answer session (Questions can be on any subject of Personal Finance – Mutual Funds, Tax Planning, Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Goal Planning, Contingency Planning etc)
Date: 14th July, 2018 (Saturday)
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM Presentation by Parimal & Gaurav
4:30 PM – 4:45 PM High Tea/Break
4:45 PM – 6:00 PM Presentation Continued
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Question/Answer Session
For similar events visit Events in Mumbai