Breakfast Ride To Vandri Lake
Another ride to look forward to! We invite you to an early morning ride for breakfast at Vandri lake. Come join us and experience the breakfast ride.
Meeting Point: Viviana Mall (Thane)
Reporting Time: 6:00 a.m.
Ride Starts: 6:30 a.m.
Route: Thane – Hotel Fountain Ghodbunder – Eastern Express Hwy/Mumbai – Agra National Hwy – Vandri Lake Road
Total Distance: 150 km (both way approx..)
14th July 2018 – Meet at 6:00 a.m. at Viviana mall and leave for Vandri lake have breakfast and plan to return by 02:00 p.m.
1.Please to be on time.
2. Helmet and riding gear is a strict requirement.
3. Get your mean machines serviced.
4. Check fluids, lights and tyre pressure.
5. No overtaking the head lead.
6. Maintain a minimum 10- foot distance and ride parallel to each other for safety.
7. Kindly stay in a formation.
8. Vehicle documents should be updated.
9. Follow all traffic rules, please.
10. No one shall change lanes or overtake unless absolutely necessary or instructed so by the lead rider.
11. Mirrors are important.
12. Helmets, shoes and jeans compulsory for pillion riders.
13. Kindly start off with a full tank of fuel.
14.Carry proper all-weather gear.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL THE ABOVE ‘ON THE FACE’ POINTS ARE DRAFTED JUST TO REACH OUR DESTINATION ON TIME AND COVER OUR DESTINATION ON TIME; TOTAL CO-OPERATION WOULD BE REQUIRED & APPRECIATED.
It’s advisable to get your Bike and Car Serviced / Repaired before the ride so that we all can have safe ride/Drive.
COST :- Rs.400/- Per Person
2) GUIDE & EXPERTISE CHARGES
1) ANY PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS SOFT DRINK ETC.
2) ANYTHING OTHER THAN ABOVE MENTIONED INCLUSION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) NOTE:- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
2) ”Hills and Highways” or there leaders would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him and also the members who accompanies him
IMP. NOTE :-It’s an adventure activity not a picnic ……….don’t forget that.
Minimum 5 Riders Required For Event.
• NEFT:VishalRajendraBudhavalekar, State Bank Of India A/c No.: 32533282254 IFSC Code: SBIN0001429 Branch: Ranade Road, Dadar (W)
Vishal: 9930849930 / Vishesha: 9821160330
Web Site: www.hillsandhighways.com
Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/HillsandHighways
Face Book Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1084397608272508/
For similar events visit Events in Mumbai