Badami Heritage Odyssey
Badami region was inhabited even during pre historic times and megalithic dolmens are evidences of same. The Puranas also have description about Vatapi and Agastya tirtha.
Zenith odysseys plans to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site from 15th to 17th June join us with expert on this odyssey.
Odyssey Type: Heritage
Duration of Odyssey: 3 Nights 3 Days
Distance from Pune: 475 Kms
Batch Size: 15
Badami: Cave Temples, & Bhutnath Temple, Agastya Tirtha (Lake)
Pattadakkal: Group of Temples
Aihole: Gauri Temple, Lad Khan Temple & Several others
Vijayapura: Gol Ghumbaj
Authentic South Indian Food.
Thursday, June 14, 2018
21:30: Reporting at Rajaram Bridge Corner
22:00: Departure towards Badami
Friday, June 15, 2018
5:00 Arrival at Badami & Check in
8:00 Badami Fort
9:30 Bhootnath Temple
11:00 Badami Cave Temples
15:00 To Pattadakkal
18:00 Return to Badami after tea & Snacks
19:00 Free Time
Saturday, June 16, 2018
7:30 to Aihole
14:00 Shakambhari Temple
17:00 Return to Badami after tea & Snacks
19:00 Free Time
Sunday, June 17, 2018
7:30 to Vijapur via Kudal Sangam
11:00 Gol Ghumbaj, Mulukh Maidan etc
14:00 Lunch at Vijapur
15:00 To Pune
17:30 Tea on the way
21:00 Arrival at Pune
Step 1: Contact Call us on +91 9764384221 or +91 9028163088 for seat availability.
Step 2: Payment You have for options to pay us: (a) Online Transfer, (b) UPI, (c) PayTM, (d) Cheque.
Step 3: Fill the Enrollment Form Once transaction is complete, please fill the Enrollment form
Step 4: Confirmation you will receive communication (Email/ Text/ WhatsAPP) from us regarding your booking details and additional information regarding the trip.
UPI Address: ZenithOdysseys@HDFCBank
PayTM: +91 90281 63088
Cheque: can be drawn in favor of Zenith Odysseys
** Participation to activity is subject to realization of cheque.
1) Travel by a private non AC bus.
2) Stays for 2 nights in AC deluxe rooms on twin sharing
3) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Day 1 & 2 and Breakfast & Lunch on Day 3
4) Heritage Experts & Leader
5) First aid kit.
6) Safety & Tested Equipments
7) Government Service Tax
8) Personal Entry, Toll & Parking etc
1) Personal orders of Tea, coffee, Cold Drinks, Mineral Water,
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
2) Personal expenditure of any kind.
3) Insurance Coverage.
4) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
5) Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
1) Badami Heritage Sites
2) Aihole Heritage Sites
3) Pattadakkal Heritage Sites
4) Banashankari Temple
5) Gol Ghumbaj at VijayapuraSee moreChild-friendly